Cynthia and Co.

Cynthia and Co.
"My Junk Inspired L I F E"

Monday

Monday Linky Party

Hi all.  I just joined my first linky party with a wonderful little blog called Common Ground.  I added my vintage finial found in New Orleans, Louisiana to the linky party.  I really enjoy this blog because as her tag line says she has "a little something for everyone"...of course much of the something is vintage so I LUV, love, WuV everything seen!


Cynthia and Co. Vintage Finial in Common Ground Linky Party

If you want to view the listing on Etsy you can see it at:


and then hop over to the party.  Very cool stuff today.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute knob. It caught my eye at the Monday Marketplace link party. I had just finished posting about her great link party on my blog as well! I first discovered it a few weeks ago and have sold some of the items I linked up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Thanks for commenting! I think her site is adorable so it's a pleasure to join in the fun. I visited your Etsy site and it's very cute. Good luck and I'll probably "see" you next Monday at the Market Place. Cynthia

      Delete